Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What Would Celina Do?

Today its all about celebrating Celina with What would Celina do?
She's creative, she's inspirational, and she has style to boot! She is simply amazing!


That's right, I am talking about Celina of Petit a Petit & Family. I have been lucky enough to have able to get to know her over the last few months. Not only is she just awesome at her core, but she spreads awesome everywhere. She is always willing to jump in and help out or drop some encouraging words where needed. So I wanted to give thanks!

I had big plans to sew up an awesome outfit for my kiddo based on her tutorials. But things got crazy around here. Not only did I not get my kiddo outfit sewn, but I also missed the boat for the WWCD link up. But I won't let keep me down! I already have Celina inspired projects done. Remember my Shades of Me post?


^^^ That sweater was dip dyed to give it an ombre effect. It was a last minute decision that was completely inspired by Celina. You can see Celina's tutorial for dip dyeing here. And check out how she dipped dyed some shorts for her son here! And don't forget the awesome Roly Poly Pinafore she dip dyed here.

For my sweater I just couldn't find a pink knit that I liked. So I sewed it using a cream colored sparkly knit instead. I was planning to mix three colors of dye to get a certain shade of pink I wanted, but at the last minute I literally thought of Celina. I chose to dip dye with my different pinks to create an ombre look instead.


I don't have the link ups to all the other wonderful Celina inspired posts today, but stop by Laura's blog post at Craftstorming to see the links. Laura is the brains behind WWCD? There is some awesome stuff that you are not going to want to miss!


We love you Celina! Thank you for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment