Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Rosie Crossbody Bag

Rosie is the latest and greatest bag pattern from Paco Bean Patterns, and she is so sweet!


Rosie is the perfect everyday bag. This bag has a sleek, clean look that would go well with any attire. It could be made with a nice solid for more versatility, but I wanted to have some fun with this one!


I made mine with a navy houndstooth...a little bit boyish...a little bit edgy. Then I paired it with this beautiful floral...totally girly. It's perfect for me :) I love how the soft floral offsets the graphic print of the houndstooth. And, this pattern has some great features! Let's look at them.

On the back is a zippered pocket. I am excited that I won't have to go digging inside my purse anymore for my cell phone or car keys. They will be right there without even having to open my purse.


And inside there is a simple slip-in pocket on one side.


On the other side is another zippered pocket.


You don't have to make all those pockets, of course. But who doesn't love pockets!? The pattern is well written, with easy to follow drawings, so the all the pockets are really an easy add-on.

This is a crossbody bag with a fully adjustable strap. So, if you prefer, you could adjust the strap all the way down and wear it over one shoulder instead of cross your body.


 See the strap there? Pretty sweet, huh? In case you were wondering, the hardware is from Strapworks.com


This bag pattern really is one of my favorite so far. And the fabrics I used are my newest inspiration...hint, hint. You may be seeing more of these fabrics soon!

Let's take another peek inside the purse.


Yep, another awesome pattern!
You can pick up the Rosie Crossbody Bag pattern here. You're gonna love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment